Next Step Vitamin Shake!

As I mentioned before I was super lucky and received the GoVoxBox from Influenster! In this box was a shaker and mixes from The Vitamin Shoppe's Next Step Shakes!


I received the berry flavor, the swiss chocolate flavor, and a vanilla flavor. I was really excited to give these a try because I have become very interested in health and fitness lately. I've been trying to get rid of the fat around my tummy so this was a great time to try out this product!

Unfortunately I didn't love the berry or vanilla flavors. I found that they left a funny taste in my mouth. However I did really enjoy the chocolate flavor! I used it to substitute breakfast and found that it really did keep my full for quite some time. 

If you enjoy shakes that help reduce body fat then I highly recommend the chocolate flavor! Check out the website for more information: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/controller?N=200790266&type=brand  

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment