Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts

Hello everyone!

I was super excited to be able to test out this facial exfoliator! I had been using one my mom bought and it was starting to react funny with my skin. I put make up on every day and it is really important to me that my skin doesn't get clogged with residue from it. So I had been in the market for a good exfoliator. On top of all of that my skin is kind of tricky. It rarely gets pimples but certain products really bother my skin.

This exfoliator from Adovia met all of my needs! I have been using it for about a week now and have noticed a tremendous difference in my skin! I remember after I first used it I told my mom I felt like I had a whole new face- it was that amazing. And I stand by that original comment! I haven't broken out and my skin feels healthy and clean.

I had noticed that the only ingredient in the product was Dead Sea Salt. I asked my mom about it because I was surprised there was nothing else. I thought can't I buy sea salt from the grocery store for really cheap and have the same experience? It turns out- you can't! Mom said that the special part is that it is Dead Sea Salt- meaning it comes from the dead sea! She said there are a few skin care lines that use this salt and it is much better than all of the rest. She mentioned that supposedly this is how Cleopatra kept her skin great. Well, I don't know about Cleopatra, but I know that my skin feels wonderful!

Adovia writes that this product is for those with oily skin. However if you have dry skin to mix it with olive oil or with Adovia's cleanser! This container gives you 2 months supply for only $19.00 and I really do think it is worth it!

The directions are simple: Apply to a clean wet face and massage gently! I do it right in the shower after I have washed my make up off! It works out so perfectly!

Buy it from Amazon, currently free shipping!

Don't believe me?

Check out Mama Smith's review as well!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :

  1. I love #Adovia products! Mystery solved about the dead sea salt! Haha!

    ReplyDelete