Ark Survival Gear Review


Hello everyone!

I was asked to review this awesome Ark Survival Seed pack. My family and I currently grow strawberries and blueberries so I was very excited that this would provide us with new seeds to try. I totally underestimated just how many seeds I would get in this bag.

When I opened up the bag I was shocked to see the 30 packs of seeds that I got! Some of the ones I am so excited to plant the broccoli, squash, tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, etc. The seeds are packaged so that they will last a long time. They are also GMO free! I can't wait to plant a HUGE garden in the spring!

I really like how this bag is re-sealable because it can be saved for a long period of time. We can't start our garden until the spring-time so it is very important that we can save our seeds in a safe way. This bag is great for doing that. 

You can connect with #ArkSurvival through their facebook page. 

This is some information from the company: 

"100% USA, Heirloom Vegetable Garden Survival Seeds, 30 Varieties With Over 7500+ High Quality Heirloom Seeds NON GMO Organic, NON Hybrid Seeds. All Seeds Are Proudly USA Sourced & Come with LIFETIME GUARANTEE & Bonus Survival Guide. Extended Life Breathable Paper Storage NOT Plastic!"


You can order your seedsthrough Amazon by clicking here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :

  1. I am so excited to plant mine next season too! We will have to share photos!

    ReplyDelete