Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask Review

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great day. Mine was super long and I am exhausted. Thankfully I have my Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask to get me through the night!


When living in college I had always considered getting a sleep mask because I felt bad that I would go to bed around 10 and I knew my roomie wanted to stay up late. However, I had remembered sleep masks from my childhood. I remembered that most of the time the light snuck through anyway, they were uncomfortable, fell off, and pressed on my eyelids! And after all of that discomfort it only blocks out light not sound!

The Bedtime Bliss sleep mask solves all of those problems and I really wish I had known about it sooner. The mask blocks out all light- I put it one with my lamp on full brightness right next to me. It stayed dark in the mask. It also is raised over the eyes so it wont press on my eyelids, which really bothered me with old masks. The band is super stretchy and easy to adjust, yet it doesn't fall off when you are sleeping. (Trust me I roll around a ton!) In addition to that this mask comes with awesome ear plugs and a carrying case for easy traveling.

Now that I live at home I can adjust the light and sounds for the most part. However the sun comes through my windows and wakes me up pretty early so this mask has helped me sleep in! The plugs also help block the stupid TV shows my sister leaves on while she sleeps at night!

You can order yours on Amazon! Get it now- you wont regret getting a full nights sleep!

Don't Believe Me?
Check out Mama Smith's review as well!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment