Busy Weekend!

Hello everyone!

I did not get to post this weekend because I was staying at my Aunt's Condo at Loon Mountain with Nick and friends!

We left Friday afternoon and stayed until early afternoon on Sunday. Nick & Jay cooked dinners- Friday we had steak, rice, and stir fry veggies; Saturday we had cheeseburgers! Nick also cooked breakfast on Saturday. We played Scategories, Bananagrams, & Texas Hold Em. We went to North Conway for lunch and mini golf. And Sunday we went to an awesome diner for breakfast! Overall it was an amazing weekend.

When we got home we had to drop my jeep off at the shop and Nick surprised me by taking me out to dinner on the way back which is always fun! Then we tried to get some homework done but I was so tired that I couldn't really focus on what I was reading.

I get to go back to nannying today which is very exciting but I am nervous because a lot has been going on with the family and I don't know how the girls are handling it. Hopefully well!

What did you do this weekend? 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :

  1. Good luck with nannying today! Sounds like a fun weekend - I love playing games!

    ReplyDelete