Cleopatra's Choice (Adovia) Pure Shea Butter Review



Hello again everyone!

I got the chance to review this awesome Shea Butter from Cleopatra's Choice. This company is affiliated with a brand that I have blogged about before, and that I absolutely love: Adovia! I have used their exfoliating sea salts and absolutely loved them!

What makes Cleopatra's Choice such an awesome company is that they send your products that last a long time, are great for your skin, and affordable. I really love them! 

That being said when I got offered the chance to review this Shea Butter I was so excited! 

The first thing that I noticed about this was that it came with a whole lot of Butter! Which is awesome! I expect that this tub will last me a very long time. As a college kid with very little money this is always a huge perk!

I opened it up and I smelled it (always the first thing I do with a new beauty product). I didn't love the smell but the smell isn't why I have the product! I have it for my skin! I was really interested to see that the cover says that it helps reduce stretch marks because I have some from my weight gain (and now loss) that occurred over the past few years! I love that this product is 100% organic! I don't like to put processed chemicals on my skin so that is very exciting.

I have been using this product everyday for about a week or so now and I really love it. I have noticed that my skin is extremely soft- much softer than ever before. I haven't noticed a difference on my stretch marks yet but I figure that will take a lot of time. My skin in the summer is usually like a desert- dry, itchy, and in need of some moisture. I found that this Shea Butter really did the trick!

At first I found it difficult to get the butter out of the container without getting it stuck beneath my finger nails but after a few tries I got the hang of scooping it with the pads of my fingers instead of the tips. You could also use a spoon! 

I recommend rubbing the butter between your hands a bit first to soften it up and then apply it to the spot that you'd like. I use it as a body butter, but it can be used on your face or even in your hair! It is so versatile!

I love that this container closes easily and can be stored easily as well. That is a huge bonus factor for this product. 

Here is some information from Cleopatra's Choice:

#1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
  • 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
  • Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
    Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
    1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage
I highly recommend that you try out this new product. I really love it and I think you will too! You can buy it here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment