Day by Day Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


Hello Everyone!


Recently I got the opportunity to review a Hyaluronic Acid Serum created by Day by Day Beauty! What is a Hyaluronic Acid you ask? Day by Day describes it as an ultra-light gel that moisturizes skin without leaving it feeling greasy! It leaves your skin looking youthful and radiant.

I was really excited to try this product because I had never heard of it before and I love trying new things. I also shared it with my mom because it is a really good #antiaging product that I know she would love to try.

My skin is combination skin. In some areas it is really dry and I also have greasy spots as well. It is important for me to find a moisturizer that can handle both skin types! My skin also tends to be on the sensitive side so I was worried about that as well. I really didn't need to be though! This serum worked great for my skin. My skin felt re-energized and super healthy. I applied it at night before bed after I had cleansed and exfoliated my skin! 

My mom was super excited to try it because of its #antiaging abilities. So far she loves it. She has normal skin and hasn't had a bad reaction to it either. In addition she has noticed that her skin looks more youthful! (A look she has been always trying to achieve even though I personally always thought she had!)

In addition to how great the product works, I love that it comes with a spray pump. A lot of serums come with an eye dropper but I prefer the pump. When using a little dropper I feel that my hands absorbed a lot of the product but the pump really solves that problem. The serum also smells great which is in added bonus too! 

Here is some information from Day by Day Beauty about their product:

"Day by Day Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an ultra-light, gel formula that moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. This product is best used along with our popular Vitamin C Serum.

Hyaluronic Acid provides a moisturized complexion that gives you that youthful and radiant look!

Day by Day Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Serum delivers a BOOST of moisturize to any skin type - including aged, delicate & sensitive skin.

Additionally, Hyaluronic Acid holds moisture and adjusts its absorption rate based on your environment & air humidity levels. So this one skin Serum will deliver what YOUR skin needs, regardless of your skin type or location! With consistent use, you'll see a reduction in fine lines & wrinkles. Additionally, infused antioxidants will help protect your skin from environmental aggressors and free radicals."

If you are looking for a serum that works for your skin type, helps with #antiaging, and is easy to use I highly recommend you buy this product on Amazon by clicking here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment