Hidden Under Her Heart Book Review



Hello everyone!

I got the opportunity to read and review Hidden Under Her Heart by Rachelle Ayala. This is a Christian Romance novel. Before this book I had never read something from this genre. I did not know what to expect- but I really did enjoy it! 

First of all- there were so many ups and downs in this book. I found myself on the edge of my seat and struggling to put it down. I always wanted to know what was going to happen next. I really loved watching the development of the characters throughout the book. It felt like problems that people struggle with on a daily basis. 

I am not overly religious so I enjoyed that while yes it was a Christian Romance novel, faith and God weren't the only themes amongst the book! I don't want to give too much away but I do want to say that I enjoyed it and I think that it would be a great book to read during the summer because it is hard to put it down!

Information from the Author: 


"Unwanted pregnancies bring a torrent of emotions and choices.

Maryanne Torres tries to gain validation and love by giving more in each relationship than she takes. Her boyfriend, Lucas Knight believes his reason for existence lies in becoming a triathlon champion. An unexpected pregnancy forces Maryanne to examine her past while Lucas is torn between concern and bitterness.

A tiny life hangs on the balance. Is it worthless because it is unwanted?

[Content Advisory: This book has a pro-life slant. There are a few swear words.]"


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :

  1. Very nice review. Serious topics many face on the daily and made harder when added pressures are added from the outside.

    ReplyDelete