Ice Ball Mold by StyloPhora

Hello everyone!

I got these super cool ice molds from StyloPhora a few days ago and I was very excited to give them a try. I found that they were super easy, super cute, and the ice lasts a very long time in a drink.

When you order a package you get three molds and a blue funnel. The molds have dotted lines so you know how much water they need which makes it wicked easy to use. They come in a clear case that can be used for easy storage when your molds aren't in use.


The first mold I filled I used the funnel and I found that it was a slow process. The second one I filled without a funnel and found it was much quicker. So I wont be using the funnel for the molds, however I'm saving the funnel for future use with other kitchen things. You can use juice, colored water, etc. for your ice balls if you want! I think that would make it a fun thing for kids too!

Once in the freezer I left my molds to sit all day. I put them in around 9AM and opened one around 10PM. I was very busy that day and that was the first time I could get to them so I am not entirely sure if they take that long or if it was frozen well before I got there. But it definitely takes more than an hour because of the large size of the molds.

Once frozen it is very easy and simple to get your ice ball out of the mold. You slide off one side of the mold and then push from the bottom to get the ice ball to come out. Then you can use it!

I like to use it in a pitcher of lemonade- all 3 at a time. But you could use them in an individual drink as well. The ice lasts a long time because it is a pretty big hunk of ice!

The link to their website is: http://www.ice-ball-mold.com/ 

I highly recommend you check them out because they are really amazing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :

  1. These look so cool! I am jealous! Would love them in iced tea!

    ReplyDelete