Julep Maven July Box!

Hello everyone!

So I ordered a Julep Maven Box for the first time and got a free box! I have heard so much about them that I just had to give them a try.

In my box I received three nailpolishes ( Marjorie, Caitlin, & Colette). I also have the Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum! As well as a Kajal Eye Glider!

I immediately put the pink nail polish (Caitlin) on my toes and was really pleased with it! The color is amazing and really pops!

From what I understand Julep has updated and changed a bit! Your box can be customized to fit your style. The style I chose to have is the "Classic with a Twist". The cool thing is though that you can change your style whenever you'd like!

Julep Maven Subscription - first box free

If you order a Julep maven box you get a box worth over $40 for $24.99 a month or even cheaper at $19.99 a month if you order 3 months at a time!

If you join Maven, in addition to the awesome box, you would get 20% off & free shipping for all other Julep.com purchases! (Pretty cool!)

If you want to try out Maven for free you can totally get your first box free! Take the quiz and use the code FREEBOX! Just know you will be signing up for the monthly subscription, but you can cancel any time by contacting Julep's customer service!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment