Mandala Massage Ball

I was super lucky and got two Mandala Massage balls to review!

I have been going to Pilates and Barre class for a couple of months now and recently I have noticed that it has been hurting my back a little bit. My instructor has been helping me adjust my movements so that it doesn't hurt as much and Nick has been giving me back rubs but sometimes he isn't around when it hurts or I still do a move wrong that leaves my back in pain. These Mandala Massage balls have been very helpful!

When my back is bothering me I lay down on the floor and place one of these massage balls where it hurts. Then you put a little bit of pressure on the ball and it starts to feel a lot better. I also roll around on it a little bit to give myself a nice massage. It really works because it is impossible to reach certain parts of your back and neck that hurt after a workout or a long day- so these massage balls really help you get that hard to reach spot.

I am also a huge fan of foot rubs- who isn't? So when Nick isn't around to do that either it is nice to have these! I just sit at my desk and roll my feet on them for a nice foot rub! The great thing is that I don't have to beg for a foot rub I can give one to myself! It will also last however long you want. It feels really nice while I do homework at the kitchen table.


I highly recommend them! You can buy a set for you or even for a friend or family member who has a lot of back pain and stress in their life. They really make a big difference.  The website for more information on the product can be found here: http://www.theyogamassageball.com/

If you want to order on Amazon this is the page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JGJRJ64

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment