Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics Review

Good morning!

I got the chance to try out this Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics. I had never tried (actually never even heard of) green tea powder before this. However I did some internet searching and discovered it is really good for you. It is full of antioxidants that help your skin, increase your energy, and boost your metabolism!


I have been on a sort of health kick lately. I work out 2-3 times a week, I try to eat healthy food instead of unhealthy, and I am really paying a lot of attention to being hydrated. That being said though- I haven't been able to ditch coffee for tea- so when I got the opportunity to try a super healthy tea based product I was all in!

When I got it in the mail I wasn't sure how to use it. So I did some googling again. You can use it in smoothies, as tea, or even in baking and cooking! I was shocked at its multi-use. I did find an article
that suggested new users use 1/2 a teaspoon of the powder in a glass of milk. They wrote that this powder is a cleanse for your body and you don't want to start off with too much.

I was excited when I read that because I never drink milk. I know how bad that is. So forcing myself to drink milk was another perk to this product!

I have to say that I really like it. It is difficult to blend the powder in- should definitely use a whisk or a blender. But it tastes really good and I already feel more energized!

This is some information from the company:

ALL DAY ENERGY WITH INCREASED FOCUS

Matcha provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.

METABOLISM BOOST

Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body's own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture.

IMPROVED SKIN HEALTH

​Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin.

137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA

Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body's natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.


You can order yours on Amazon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment