Simply Essentials Kabuki Brush

Good morning!

I received this Kabuki Angled Brush in the mail the other day from Simply Essentials. When I first opened it my mom went, "Oh wow! That is a nice brush! If you bought one of those at Sephora you would have spent a fortune!" My mom knows a lot about brushes and make up so I was immediately excited to try it.

I use this brush with my bronzer. I like to contour my face and this brush really helps me do that! The angle is just right for under my cheek bones and it isn't so big that it makes a bold line of bronzer across my face. It really blends my make up in with my face for a natural look!

However you can and should use this brush for foundation as well! As I already mentioned it blends to your skin perfectly which is what you want your foundation to do. This is the perfect brush to give you a natural but smooth look!

I also really love the softness of the brush. It is the softest brush I currently own and for people with sensitive skin- that is a great plus!

I highly recommend this brush. I have been using it every day and really believe my make up looks a lot better than when I used a regular old round brush.

Here is the link to order your new Kabuki Brush: http://www.amazon.com/Simply-Essentials-Foundation-Professional-Imperfections/dp/B00FPROWWU 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment