100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract Review


Hello everyone!


As you know I have been trying to be as healthy as possible lately! I am trying to get to a healthy weight and maintain a healthy diet so that I will have a better quality (and length) of life!


That being said I got the opportunity to try these Xium Coffee Been Extract Pills. I usually don't like taking pills that are supposed to help you lose weight because I think they are unhealthy. Losing weight by exercising and maintaining a good diet always seemed like the smartest option. However after doing some research and watching a Dr. Oz special I thought I would give it a try.

In Dr. Oz's special the group that tested the coffee bean lost an average of 2 pounds over a two week period. So that is what I expected to see.

Personally, I did not notice a difference for me. The weight on the scale has been rather static this month (although I am losing inches). It is hard for me to tell whether losing inches is due to this pill or due to pilates and a healthy diet.


Luckily I did not have any bad side effects with this pill. Sometimes with weight loss pills people can get really sick but that was not the case with this one.

You get 90 capsules when you order a bottle which should last you quite a while! So it is definitely worth buying! 


Here is some info from the company:

How Does It Work?

This product's weight loss effects are not caused by caffeine. The key ingredient for weight loss in Green Coffee Bean Extract is called chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acids works by inhibiting the release of glucose into the body, while at the same time boosting your metabolism and burning fat in the liver. These two mechanisms work together to inhibit the absorption of fat and eliminate weight gain.

Chlorogenic Acid, which is an especially strong antioxidant. Antioxidants act as sponges that stop and sop up free radicals within the body, preventing them from causing oxidative damage.

Standardized to 50% Chlorogenic Acid – No added fillers or binders.


They are only $9.32 right now because they are on sale so you should buy them here if you are interested. 

Just because I didn't notice a huge difference doesn't mean you wont! Every body is different and everyone reacts to these types of things differently! Dr. Oz says that they are safe and that they work! So if you want give it a try!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. interesting i wonder if taking them longer would do the trick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slim-Fizz is a distinct appetite suppressant which is containing the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre extracted from high quality pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete