Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


Hello everyone!


Recently I got the opportunity to try this Barefaced Dead Sea Mud mask! I really enjoy using beauty products and trying new things so I was pretty excited about this one. 

First of all I love that it has Dead Sea Salt in it! I recently tried an exfoliator with salt from the dead sea and it has been wonderful for my skin. Having such good luck with that made me even more excited about this product. 

Like I have mentioned before the first thing I do when I get a new beauty product is open it and smell it. I'll admit that it didn't have much of a smell- but I have learned that this is good because it usually means it has all natural products with no perfumes in it! When I looked into the product a bit more I found that it has all organic ingredients! 

I use my mud mask on Mondays! (I have deemed Monday to be Mud Mask Monday!) I simply wash my face and use my cleanser, then I apply this mud mask. The container says to apply with dry hands and to let the mud mask stay on your face for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and pat dry! 


I have noticed that my face feels much softer and has had less blemishes than it usually gets in the summer. I especially like how I pair it with other dead sea products such as the Adovia Exfoliating Salts that I have reviewed in the past! 

My skin has never been healthier than it is right now!

Sometimes with a mud mask I find it difficult to rinse off but I haven't had that problem with this one! It rinses of when I want it to!

I have combination skin so I am always worried that skincare products are going to make me break out or develop dryness. My skin did not break out and it actually helped me with my dry areas!

Some information from the company:

Join millions and experience the Dead Sea's natural wonders...

Bursting with Goodness
Dead Sea mud is full of natural minerals, salts and nutrients, proven to have repairing and healing properties for our skin.

Sent from Mother Nature
Filtered down from the surrounding mountains, layers of fine salt, sand and clay deposits have developed over centuries to form the black mud of the Dead Sea. Our mud has been harvested straight from its bed.

Enriched with Organic Ingredients
Our mud is the best we could get our paws on. All we've done is added a few all organic ingredients to ensure it remains fresh for your skin to enjoy.

Proven to Naturally Improve the Appearance & Feel of our Skin
- Tone, tighten and improve skin texture.
- Exfoliate, unclog and purify pores. Help rid your skin of blackheads and imperfections.
- Draw out unseen excess oils and impurities.
- Moisturize and stimulate skin collagen to help fight wrinkles.
- All natural and organic ingredients. Paraben free.

Show off your Bareface
Banish those bad skin days and reveal a Barefaced more confident you. Skin will feel beautifully bare, purified and rejuvenated. This good skin feeling with brighten up your complexion and your day.


I highly recommend this product for you to try. You can order it on Amazon by clicking here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :