Downbeats High Fidelity Hearing Protectors Review

Good morning everyone!

I am obsessed with concerts. Over the years I have been to:
  • 2 Toby Keith Concerts
  • 3 or 4 American Idol Concerts
  • Keith Urban Concert
  • Taylor Swift Concert
  • Green Day Concert
  • Linkin Park
  • Katy Perry Concert
  • P!nk Concert
  • Jason Aldean Concert
  • Carrie Underwood Concert
  • Lee Brice Concert
And I am going to a Zac Brown Band concert in a couple of weeks! (Those are just the concerts I remember off the top of my head mind you!) Concerts are my thing. There is nothing like being with friends or family on a nice summer night singing some of your favorite songs! 

But what I hate the next morning is the ringing in my ears. I have experienced a lot of that. I think that I have probably lost some hearing by now as well. However I don't want to skip going to concerts because of my ears. Downbeats helps with that! Their High Fidelity Hearing Protectors help keep your ears from being damaged and they prevent that ringing that plagues so many of us the morning after a good show! 

I haven't had the chance to try these out at a concert because I have been a little on the broke side- but I did the next best thing. I put them in and turned my car radio up as high as it could go. I could still hear the songs but I really did notice that my ears weren't hurting or anything like they so often do when I turn the radio up super loud. I can only imagine how great they are at a concert. They fit in my ears really well and were pretty comfy. I also love that they come in a case that goes on your keys! It is so convenient!

Some information from the company:

Calling DownBeats "ear plugs" isn't really the best description. That's because DownBeats don't stop sound in its tracks like a traditional foam ear plug. Instead, DownBeats filter sound, ensuring that the highest quality sounds are reaching your ears while the harsh noises and feedback are left out with the crowd.DownBeats take the sound, reduce it an overall 18 decibels, and channel it acoustically into your ears, making sure you have the optimal resonance in your ears at a sustainable level. Try them for yourself - you won't be disappointed. That's a guarantee.

I really love these ear protectors and am looking forward to giving them a shot at the Zac Brown Band concert! 

If you are a concert junkie like me I highly recommend you buy these for only $9.99 by clicking here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment