Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum

Hey everyone!


As part of my #VitaVoxBox I got a sample size of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Serum. This serum is made to help prevent aging. If you have warning signs of wrinkles or lines then this serum is good for you to try! In addition though it smooths out skin and also evens out skin tones! It refreshes your face and reinforces the moisture barrier of your skin.

I myself don't have any aging signs- I am only 20. But I was using it to help even out my skin tone because I have some red spots! I also could use a little rejuvenation since I put on make up everyday. 

I have used this a few times and I like it! When you dispense the serum the beads start activating. I simply take a little bit and rub it into my face. I use only a little dot of it. When it initially goes on it feels sticky- but that is because the serum is clinging to your skin. After a couple of seconds my skin absorbs it and my face no longer feels sticky.

The directions on the bottle say to use it after cleaning your face and before your  moisturizer! So that is what I did! 

I have noticed that my skin feels less dry and it seems to be a lot smoother! However I cannot say for sure whether or not the serum helps with aging because I am not using it for that.


Here is some information from their website:

Immediate Benefits*:
  • Skin feels hydrated and moisturized.
  • Skin texture and radiance are improved for a smooth and radiant looking complexion.
  • Short-term effects of stress on skin are relieved.

Long-Term Benefits**:

  • 94% of women reported skin feels smoother.
  • 90% of women said skin looks brighter.
  • 90% of women noticed skin appears rejuvenated.
  • 89% of women saw more radiant skin.
  • 89% of women reported the products helped minimize the look of dullness.
  • 89% of women reported smoother skin and 84% noted retexturized skin.
  • 74% of women felt their skin looked stress free.
  • 71% of women reported they helped visibly repair first signs of aging and fatigue.
  • 67% of women reported that it visibly reduced signs of stress and fatigue.
  • 66% of women saw a reduction in the appearance of pores.
  • 63% of women felt that the products helped visibly correct the appearance of early lines and crow’s feet.
  • 52% of women saw a decrease in dark spots.

After learning about all of these long-term benefits I will certainly be using this serum as part of my skincare routine! I mean who doesn't want brighter skin?

Check out the specific product by clicking here

I got this product complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own and honest. 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment