Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette


Good morning everyone!


Smoking has been something that a good chunk of my family got involved with. All of my aunts and uncles on my moms side smoked at some point. My grandmother died of lung cancer.

Everyone was able to quit except my mother, but it is not for lack of trying. My mother had quit for 8 months a while back. However she has colitis and nicotine helps manage the symptoms. When she stopped smoking she got horrible sores in her mouth- so bad that she couldn't get out of bed.

My mom has since tried multiple times to quit. She usually does well for a week or so and then gets sick and picks it up again. She has tried the patches, the mints, the gum, and nothing seems to work.

We were really excited when presented with the opportunity to try out the Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette.  We picked out the regular flavor with a nicotine level of 1.2% nicotine. This is .2% higher than the cigarettes she smokes so we hoped it would help with the colitis.

They arrived in a nice box with all of the instructions and necessities. Mom read through everything and then gave it a try. I am sorry to say that it did not work for her. She said after she smoked it she felt like she hadn't. Her head felt a little weird and she still had the urge to smoke. She tried to smoke it a little bit more often but that didn't help.

After a couple of days my mom gave these e-cigs up. 

Although they didn't work for my mom they may still work for someone else! My mom has a hard time quitting because of her medical history- but many other smokers may have success with this! 

The company has an Essentials Starter Kit for $18.49 for anyone who wants to try it out! I think that is a good price for something that could potentially better your health! After watching someone I love die of lung cancer I think that almost any price would be worth it if it helped you quit smoking.


Here is some information from the company:

Electronic cigarettes from Green Smoke, Inc. offer a deeply enjoyable smoking experience.

Thick, realistic clouds of vapor
Super pleasurable flavors
Simple and intuitive to use
Pop a cartridge out, take a puff, and experience a whole new level of vaping satisfaction!

START VAPING IN 3 STEPS:
Remove the cartridge from its foil housing
Twist the cartridge onto a battery
Take a drag of thick, flavorful vapor
Our batteries come charged and ready to use, so your vaping enjoyment can start immediately.


In my opinion it is worth a try! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments :