Hot Yoga Towel from Shandali Review


Hello everyone!


My favorite form of exercise is pilates. I go to two types of classes: barre, and pilates with props. The majority of Barre class is standing however there is an ab sequence on the yoga mats. Pilates with props is entirely on the floor.

I'm not going to lie- I sweat a lot when I work out! This is good because it shows me that I am really getting something out of my workout. However it is difficult at the same time because when I go into a downward dog position, or a plank position I slip and slide everywhere! The studio that I attend has yoga towels but I never tried one because it seemed unsanitary to use towels (I have yet to see someone spray them down like they do the yoga mats). 

So when I got offered to try a yoga towel from Shandali I was ecstatic! I chose a pink one because that is my favorite color and it brightens my mood. What is really important with a yoga towel is that it doesn't slip. The point of them is to minimize slipping on the mat when performing yoga moves. 

I thought that this yoga towel did just that! I was able to hold my planks much longer than in the past as well as my downward dogs! I was really excited to see such a major difference. This towel doesn't bunch or move making it much safer. I also find that when I spend less time worrying about slipping I get more out of my workout. (A much loved bonus!)

This yoga mat is machine washable which is great. As I mentioned before I sweat a lot so it is important to me that it can be easily cleaned when it needs to be. 


Information from the company:

Get the #1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel - Best Bikram Yoga Towel for the Ultimate Yoga Experience

---Product Description---
#1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel - Mat-Sized, Microfiber, Super Absorbent, Anti-slip, Injury Free, 24" x 72" - Best Bikram Yoga Towel - Exercise, Fitness, Pilates, and Yoga Gear; Lifetime Guarantee


NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON: Increase your confidence and focus while your mat stays dry and you stay safe on your mat - no more slipping around!
ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING: The GoSweat towel was designed to soak up more sweat and moisture than any other yoga towel. And it quick-drys in minutes! Just hang and dry!
YOGA | GYM | BEACH - LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY: The GoSweat towel is a perfect companion to any activity. Lightweight, so you can carry it easily to and from your yoga studio. Versatile so you can use it at the gym, pool, beach, and other activities.
SAVES YOU MONEY: Extends the life of your yoga mat by creating a hygienic layer between you and your mat. Survives countless washings (cost-savings)!
HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please return your Shandali GoSweat for a no-questions asked, full refund.


I really love this yoga towel and if you do yoga or Pilates I highly recommend that you purchase it from Amazon for $29.95 by clicking here!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment