Influenster Vitality VoxBox

Hello everyone!


I am a member of Influenster and recently got a voxbox called the Vitality VoxBox (#VitaVoxBox for short!) I got some awesome products to try out and wanted to share them with you! I haven't tried all of them yet, this is simply an unboxing blog post! However I am ver excited to give them all a try!

The first thing that I noticed in the box was the Pure Leaf Iced Tea. I was really excited about this because I have been trying to drink more tea because I know it is healthier than coffee! Drinking tea has a lot of benefits that I could definitely use. There are no calories and no preservatives in this tea which is a great bonus! It is healthy, delicious, and all around awesome! You can connect with Pure Leaf on twitter, their website, and on facebook.



The next thing that I found in my box was the Softlips Cube. This is a lip balm that combines an advanced formula with a new innovative cube-shaped package! It has made my lips feel softer, and definitely more hydrated! I got the Pomegranate Blueberry flavor but it also comes in Fresh Mint and Vanilla Bean! I love this so much that I convinced my mom to go out and buy it! It is only $3.49 and totally worth every penny! You can connect with Softlips through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and their website!

The third thing that I found in the VitaVoxBox was the First Degree Advanced Burn Cream (ranges from $5.97-$8.99).  This cream helps repair skin damage from all types of major burns. People burn themselves everyday with hair straighteners, cooking, grilling, etc. What is awesome about this product though is that it can also be used for razor burn! (A much more common occurrence in my life to be honest!) This cream soothes pain, reduces scarring, and helps prevent infections! You can connect with First Degree through their website, twitter, and Facebook

The fourth thing that I noticed was the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons ($3.99). I have received these a few times in the past vox boxes from Influenster. They are a great fitting tampon that have odor protection! Which is a pretty cool feature in my opinion. You can connect with them through their website, facebook, and twitter

The fifth thing that I noticed was a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum. ($60 for 1.0 fl oz.) This serum helps keep your skin calm and young. It has mini beads that activate when dispensed. It reinforces skin's essential moisture barrier, evens skin tone and texture, and reduces the appearance of early aging signs! I personally don't need it for aging but I do have redness in my skin that could use some evening out! You can connect with them on their website,  twitter, and facebook.

The final thing in my box was a trial sample of the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies (a regular bottle costs $14.99). These gummies are a B-12 vitamin supplement that act as an energy booster. Along with a healthy diet and exercise plan these gummies are made to boost your metabolism and increase your energy so that you can maximize your work outs! I only got a small sample size but I am extremely excited to try them and to see what others are saying about them! You can connect with them on their website, twitter, and facebook

I got all of these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster! I will be writing detailed reviews of each product as I use it and make up my opinions! Hope you all enjoy these products and brands as much as I already do! 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :