Infuser Water Bottle Review


Hi everyone!


I got the wonderful opportunity to try and review an Infuser Water Bottle from Big Easy Brands! I have been seeing water bottles like this all over the internet and was really interested in them. 

As most of you know I have been focusing a lot on health and fitness. A major part of this is drinking water. I know that drinking water is a great way to stay healthy and to lose weight. But in my opinion water can get to be so boring! If you buy the flavored water at the stores it becomes expensive (and filled with more ingredients than simply water and fruit). It is also not eco-friendly to use a zillion plastic water bottles a day.

That is why this Infuser bottle is so great! It allows me to use water right from my home (I have well water), and then I can use the fruit that I already have and add it to my water! I can also continue to re-fill as needed throughout the day without ruining the environment. 

Before I got this water bottle I had bought one from Marshalls. It was an impulse buy- my mother and I saw them and bought them without investigating. We noticed when we got home there was no convenient way to drink out of the water bottle! We were hoping to use them at Pilates but in order to drink we had to screw the cap off all the way and it often spilled all over us. 


What is so great about this bottle is that it has a pop up straw-like feature that allows you to drink it easily! When you are done drinking you simply push it back to where it was and continue with your day. 

So far I have used strawberries in my bottle. I keep forgetting to ask mom to buy me a few lemons, but I intend on using lemons as well! (I just love lemon water- it is so yummy!) I choose to cut the strawberries up before putting them in my water bottle. I feel like the flavor is stronger this way. What I love about this bottle is that I can really taste the strawberry in the water. It isn't a hoax- it really works!

It definitely adds a nice change to the boring old water that I had been drinking before! I really do love it.


Here is some information from the company: 

  • 26 oz Bottle made of PET Plastic - the Safest Plastic in Drinkware
  • Makes Delicious Fruit Flavored Beverages.
  • Flip Up Sipper Lid for Easy Drinking - Large Opening for Easy Filling and Cleaning
  • Light Weigth and Easy to Use - Take It Anywhere - Fits Most Cup Holders
  • Fill With Water and Your Favorite Fruit, Close Lid, Shake and ENJOY! Refridgerate Overnight for an Enhanced Infusion!

I highly recommend this water bottle for people who drink a ton of water throughout the day! It adds some flavor to your day and is great for the environment! You can order it here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

21 comments :

  1. I love this! I love adding fruit to water. I have usually added lemon but to be honest, you can add anything: strawberries, peaches, blueberries, raspberries, etc. I think you have convinced me to purchase one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Looks Great I Must Try & Get A Few For The Family ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about getting a bottle like this.. i do not like plain water so i need to infuse it most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing. I love water with fruit and citrus in it for flavor. This is a must buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have thought about getting one of these. I'm not a water drinker like I should be so maybe one of these would help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this before, it looks like an interesting bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fabulous that you know you have good water and fruit, right from home. I might need to try an infuser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard a lot of people talk about infusing water. I was thinking about trying it, after reading this I am going to go pick up a water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. l have been seeing and hearing a lot about infusion of water. I might just start doing it myself now too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wondering about those bottles! There are so many variations one could try. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gonna try this its so hot here! love pineapple juicE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Infuser would be a much better alternative to plain water. It can add some flavor to water and not being that expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the straw feature as it reminds me of my water bottle I used to have when I was a child. Are there other colors available?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been looking to get a water bottle. Will have to check this brand out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think a bottle like this would be great. What a great way to create a treat for yourself too, that's good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing! I need a water bottle like this. It's cool that you can add fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We were looking for something like this but never thought looking for it on line! I´m partial to lemons too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love my infuser water bottle! Mine is not the same as this one, but it's still great. I love using strawberries and lemons

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been wanting a infuser water bottle for a while now. I like the design of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have made some infused water, but I like the look of this one. It makes it so much easier than what I have been doing.

    ReplyDelete