Liebster Award

Hey everyone!


I was nominated for the Liebster award from StellerManicMommy2 (a fellow blogger, check her out)! For those of you who aren't familiar with this award- it is gifted to new bloggers with fewer than 200 (I've seen this number vary) followers. These new bloggers have inspired the nominator. If a blogger is nominated they can accept the nomination and answer a short Q & A about themselves and then nominate other bloggers in return!

StellerManicMommy2 came up with these following questions for me: 


1. Whats your favorite quote?


I honestly have a few different favorite quotes. My all time favorites though have to be: "Once the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace", "Happiness is not a destination it is a way of life", and "Love is patient, love is kind. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." The quote about peace is one of my favorites because I think it is so very true. Not enough people spend time loving each other we spend time arguing over politics and world powers. It isn't the way to live our lives- it is the way to ruin them. The other two have always spoke to me. I have always believed in happiness and love making a huge difference in the world. 

2. Where is your dream Vacation?


My dream vacation would have to be Greece. I have been to Italy, the Bahamas, California, and in January I will be going to England. Greece is where my family is from and I would love to explore the country that helped shape and mold our current civilization. I have seen ancient ruins in Italy and I would love to do that again in Greece. 

3. What do you love about Blogging?


I love blogging because it gives me an outlet to connect with others. I get to try a lot of new things and write about them. I also get to share my thoughts about current issues, my life, and things that I believe in strongly. I may not have a ton of followers but I have some pretty awesome ones! They make me feel heard!

4. Why did you choose to start blogging?


I was part of Influenster for a few months and decided to blog about what I received in their boxes. Then it grew and became so much more! It has also helped me bond with my cousin who is the owner of Mama Smith's Reviews.

5. What is your Favorite Animal?


I love baby pigs. They are too cute. 

6. If you could meet a famous person (who has passed away) Who would you pick?


Johnny Cash. I love his music and I think he is so cool. I would love to sit down and chat with him.

7. Do you have Children? If so what are their names?


Nope no kids! I am only 20! But I dream of having 2-3 someday. 

8. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?


First I would buy a nice home for my parents. Then donate a bit of it. Maybe invest some. I would probably want to do a little bit of everything! A vacation, save some, nothing too extravagant- I'd be smart with it. 

9. What is your favorite Charity?


I don't know if I have a favorite charity. I like any that help animals. However I am doing a walk for the Humane Society in Nashua NH and would love any donations people could spare! The money helps the shelter house, feed, and perform needed surgeries on the animals so that they can get forever homes!

10. If you could tell a soldier fighting in the war, what would you tell him?


Thank you. I don't think much more needs to be said. These wars have been going on for far too long and the US has lost too many young men and women. Any man who puts himself in a life threatening situation for his country deserves a thank you. (And good benefits and health care... VA I'm looking at you.) I don't think there is much more to say. Nothing sums up my feelings as much as thank you does. 

11. What is your favorite Holiday?

I really love Christmas and Greek Easter. Christmas is one of my favorites because I get to give people gifts and make them super happy and excited. There is nothing like giving a great gift to someone! Greek Easter has always been a favorite because it was different and specific to my family! 


I nominate:

1. Roberta's World
2. Fit Life Journey 
3. Tabetha Vincent 
4. B is For...
5. Willowberry Road


I have 10 questions for you:

1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
2. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
3. Who is the most influential person in your life?
4. Do you have any pets? If so what are their names?
5. What is one beauty product you couldn't live without?
6. If you were stranded on an island what would you bring with you? (Not a boat.)
7. If you could spend a half hour with any person (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
8. Favorite TV show and characters?
9. What was your favorite vacation that you have taken so far?
10. What is your biggest dream in life?

Thanks for the nomination! This was fun!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment