Nala's Review of her First Reggie Box!

Good Morning!


I am SO excited about this review- so get ready! Yesterday my beautiful pup Nala got her very first Reggie Box! (I was a little more excited than she was I think because she had no clue what was going on!) She absolutely loved the toys and treats that she got in this month's box.

In order to get a box we had to go to Reggie Box's website . Then you fill out a short survey with your dog's name, breed, and age! Nala is a 5 year old Fox Terrier with Schnauzer. Then you enter your payment information and wait for your awesome box to arrive.

One thing that I really love is that the treats in this box are made in the USA. I like that because they are healthy and trusted! Plus I always love to support businesses in our country. Nala does too!  




Here is the breakdown of what Nala got in her box:

The first thing we noticed was a pig toy! (This is a bonus because pigs are my favorite animal!) Nala is new to our home, only has been with us for a month or so. As she got used to us we discovered she loves toys! When we come home from work or the store she grabs a toy and runs around showing it off to us. I can't wait for her to do it with this little piggy. This piggy is a Fetch and Play toy. He squeaks, he can play tug of war, and he is the perfect size for my little doggie!


The second toy we found was a Tug O Rope. This is not only a fun tug toy- it helps clean teeth and gums! This is helpful because Nala's breath is a little on the gross side. This toy is machine washable so if it gets dirty outside or with dog slobber it can easily be cleaned! That is a big plus because I hate toys that are gross and dirty. Again- this is the perfect size for Nala! She can pull on it with no problem!



The third toy we saw- her automatic favorite- was a worm-like toy! It squeaks, can be tugged on, and easily paraded around the house when the family walks through the door! Unfortunately, Nala was so excited that she wanted that toy right away so I took of the tags and they got tossed in the trash before writing this review. So I don't know the details but what matters most is that Nala loves it!










Then we saw the treats! Nala is an odd dog and only eats when people aren't looking at her. She prefers soft treats as well. The first ones that caught our eyes were the Cinna-nom-nom Buns.  These ingredients are: Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Egg, Vegetable Oil, honey,and cinnamon. Nala absolutely loved these! This was the first time I saw her eat a treat right away!




Then we got a package of It's Purely Natural treats (chicken with peas & carrots flavored)! These treats are glycerin free, soy free, gluten free, and wheat free. They have no additives, no by-products, and no fillers! Nala hasn't had one of these yet because I didn't want to give her a bunch of treats right before dinner time. But I am sure she is going to love them!





The last treat she got was from Ryan's Bakery . These are peanut butter dog bones. They have no additives, and no preservatives. The ingredients for these treats are whole wheat flour, peanut butter, and applesauce! I gave one of these to Nala and despite being a harder treat she gave it a try! 



Nala loved her first Reggie Box! I had gotten this box free in exchange for an honest review but I do think that I'll continue to get a box. My mom had the great idea of saving a toy for Christmas time. We can't wait for her first Christmas with us. 

If you like Reggie Box and want to try it out then you will be happy to know I am giving one away for FREE! Just click here!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

7 comments :

  1. This looks awesome! I think my little Khaleesi would love one of these! I just entered to win, thank you for the opportunity! I am glad Nala likes her gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you can give one away! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont have a pet..but these are great..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute review, Nala looks very pleased with her box!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nala looks like she is really loving her goodies! I'm going to have to check this out for my two little mini schnauzers... they would love it. Great review!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Nala loves it! I keep everything in the box and when I bring it out she runs to it! She knows a treat is coming if I do that!

      Delete