Pure Leaf Iced Tea

Hi everyone!


I posted the other day about my Influenster #VitaVoxBox- one of the items that I got in the box is the Pure Leaf Unsweetened Iced Tea. Since that original post I have gotten to drink it and I have to say that I really love it!

I usually only like sweetened tea but it is much healthier to have tea that is unsweetened. (I really don't need the extra sugar.) For an unsweetened tea I think it has a really yummy taste. I also really love how it doesn't have any preservatives or added color! I don't like how so many products add chemicals to our body. We should treat our bodies well, fuel them with health and natural energy! We don't need chemicals!

Another thing that I love about this tea is that it has 0 calories! I have learned over the years that calorie intake is a huge part of losing weight. I try to consume fewer calories in order to lose weight. (However it is important you still eat enough calories to maintain a healthy lifestyle! That is super important!)

I drink an insane amount of coffee each day. I know that tea is a healthier option and I am trying to switch over to drinking it more often. Now that I know I like this brand it will be much easier to do!


Also the company is a great one! Check out this blurb from their website:

In 2014, Pure Leaf's mission is to bring real food to all by supporting Wholesome Wave, a national nonprofit striving to create a more vibrant and equitable food system for everyone. Pure Leaf has already donated $100,000 to Wholesome Wave, and now we're asking fans to help donate an additional $50,000! For every like or share of this content, Pure Leaf will donate $1 to Wholesome Wave to help provide 100,000 pounds of locally grown fresh fruit and vegetables for people in our communities.


Check out Pure Leaf Tea! Share their stuff! It is pretty great!


I got this product complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own and honest. 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment