Walk For Whiskers 2014

Hello everyone!


This post is a little different than my usual ones! 

My family and I signed up for a walk in New Hampshire that supports shelter animals. The Walk For Whiskers is something close to my heart since I just got a beautiful dog from the Humane Society.

I would really love any donations that you guys could offer up! These animals have been abused, abandoned, and underfed. They could really use some support!

If you donate the money would do the following (you don't have to donate in these amounts- thats just how the money will work once they get it):

What your support means to HSFN:
$25- buys cat litter for ten cats each week
$50- feeds two large dogs for one week
$100- provides spay/neuter surgery for one pet
$500- pays for two full dental services for cats or dogs
$1,000- covers the expense of one special surgery as in an orthopedic surgery and follow up physical therapy

Please click here if you are interested in donating!Thank you so much in advance! :) 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment