Advoia Natural Facial Moisturizer Review


Hey!

Once again I apologize for not posting as much. This past weekend was my 21st birthday so I was a little busy! I will be busy again this upcoming weekend because the celebrating is going to be continuing.

Although I was too busy to write, I certainly wasn't too busy to keep up with my beauty routine. As you know I just got back from a week long song filled vacation at Hampton Beach. I love how tan I got, how rested I felt, and how much fun I had. However I did not love how dry my skin got! But that is to be expected from the sun so I wasn't going to complain.

However when I got home I found the Adovia Day Facial Moisturizer that I had been given to try! I was so excited- it couldn't have come at a better time! Adovia is probably my favorite skincare brand right now. I have tried their Facial Salts, Shea Butter, and soon their sulfur soap! So far their products have left my skin feeling new, clean, and fresh! Before Adovia I had yet to find a skincare that never made me break out- so I am pretty excited.

This moisturizer is meant to be work during the day underneath makeup. I simply take a little bit between my fingers (maybe the size of a penny) and then rub it between my hands and then the skin on my face. I rub in small circles until the moisturizer is absorbed into my skin. Then I simply put my make up on for the day. When I discussed this product with my mom she said that in the past moisturizers made her make up wear off quicker throughout the day. I did not have that problem with this moisturizer. I found that my make up stayed on all day.

My skin immediately felt more hydrated- it really needed it. I continue to use the cream, not every day but twice a week to keep my skin hydrated and healthy. I have combination skin so I have to be careful not to add too much moisture to my face or it will cause break outs. I haven't had that problem with this because I don't use it every day.

For those of you who don't know Adovia uses Dead Sea Salts in their products. This salt directly from the Dead Sea and it is supposed to be wonderful for your skin! There is a story that Cleopatra had beautiful skin because of her use of the Dead Sea. I personally found that Adovia's products have enhanced my skin by using natural products.

Although the container looks small it should last a long time because you only use a little bit at a time. I think that it is a great value!


Here is some information from the company:


Product description:
 
- Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daytime moisturizer

- Quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion.
- HYPOALLERGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & APPROVED.
- Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals for natural moisture balance.
- It continues working throughout the day by improving your skin's ability to regain it's natural moisture and better retain it's moisture levels. People will wonder why your skin has than new, natural "glow".

You can buy the moisturizer from Amazon by clicking here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment