BakeItFun Baking Mat Review


Many women and some men love to bake. Baking is a science. There are specific measurements and ingredients. Personally, I enjoy being in control. That is one reason why teaching is such a good career path for me. When I bake I'm in control.

However, I don't have control over pans burning what I bake, or food sticking to my pans. Like any kind of science many different things can go wrong. Sure I could use Pam, butter, or buy new pans, but I don't have a lot of money and sometimes those sprays and butters just altogether fail me.

That is why I love this BakeItFun Baking Mat! This silicone mat easily fits inside my pan. I still put butter on it for some added protection but I don't need to. The cookie batter doesn't stick! In addition to that it helps the cookies bake evenly. I also really love the circles that help place the batter so they don't run together! 


In addition to all of that it is very easy to clean- which after spending a long time baking is super important. Cleaning is the least fun part of baking but probably one of the most important parts, especially because I use my mom's kitchen and materials! All I needed to do was rinse it with warm water and let it dry! 

Even if you're an experienced baker, these little problems can occur, and if you're anything like me it really ruins your mood. A BakeItFun mat can really help with these problems!! I can't believe I had never gotten one before.

Here is some information from the company:

This is a USA Half Size Baking Mat - 16-1/2" x 11" (280x420mm) - Custom designed cutted corners fits perfectly a 13"x18" pan.

* Manufactured using FDA and LFGB approved materials - Made of fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone

* BakeitFun Baking Mat doesn't require any grease, get rid of the extra fat or shortenings - Cook Nontoxic: Our mat is BPA free.

* Non-Stick surface eliminates the need to scrub - Keep your baking sheets always clean - Just rinse with warm water and air dry or dishwash, then roll it and store.

* Reusable mat with outstanding heat conductivity - Perfect to use in oven, microwave or freezer - Takes up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees - Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mat

If you love to bake but hate some of the mishaps that can occur I suggest trying out this baking mat! You can buy it here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :

  1. we made cotton candy cookies with ours the first time.

    ReplyDelete