Ebook- Green Smoothies


Hello readers!


As all of you should know by now (unless you are new- in that case welcome!), I have been trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I have been trying to minimize coffee, increase exercise, and maintain a healthy diet. One thing that I am really, really bad at is eating vegetables. I know for a fact I don't eat anywhere near to the suggested amount of vegetables daily as I should. You should eat roughly 2 1/2 cups of vegetables and 2 cups of fruit daily to maintain a healthy diet. (Based off of a 2,000 daily calorie intake.)

I think I eat on average less than half a cup of veggies daily. That is simply horrible.

I got the opportunity to read this Ebook Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret: 50 Recipes for a Healthy Diet (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 3) by Johnathan Vine. I went into this hoping I would find an easy way to increase my vegetable intake!


The first thing I loved about this book is that it wasn't just a recipe book. It explains the importance of green smoothies! He discusses the nutritional value, the weight loss value, different types, and different tips! After he goes into this detail about the smoothies he starts discussing recipes. I found this to be really helpful because I personally don't make a lot of smoothies and it was really beneficial for me to read the different values and explanations of how great these can be for me.

I was also excited to see that the green smoothies weren't just vegetables but that some include fruit too! (I like fruit more than vegetables.) Some of the recipes that I am dying to try are: Apple and Spinach Smoothie, Almond and Strawberry Smoothie, Watermelon and Spinach Smoothie, Tropical Green Smoothie, & the Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie. 

I would be lying if I didn't say that in reality- I want to try them all! 

A lot of the ingredients I don't currently have in my house- that is the only downfall here. I will have to go out and buy a lot of this stuff before I can make one. I think it will be worth it in the end though! Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to try one yet for that very reason. My schedule hasn't left me with much time to go to the grocery store- but I am hoping in the weeks to come that I will be able to buy some new ingredients and update you guys on these yummy recipes! They are sure to be delicious!


Here is some information from the author:

Are you looking for a smoothie recipe book that is easy to read and follow, but at the same time creative and informative?! Look no more because this book has exactly that: a quick and easy to understand guide to make green smoothies, a collection of recipes that shine due to amazing flavors and interesting, bold combination. Whether you are brand new to the world of green smoothies or you’ve enjoyed them in the past, don’t miss this great book! The book includes 50 delicious recipes that use green leafy vegetables, fruits and non-dairy milk and yogurt to create nutritious, filling drinks for your day-to-day menu. Each recipe offers different variations or tips and tricks so your job is truly simple: follow the recipes and enjoy a glass of pure, healthy food!

You should really consider buying his book on amazon. I think it is a must-have for people trying to be healthy and eat enough fruits and veggies!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment