Little Gems by Sunsella Review


Hello everyone!



I have been super busy lately with student teaching but I just had to get on here to tell you about these cute Sunsella Little Gems baking cups! 

As a baker I thought these cups were adorable. They are super colorful and fun! Not only that but I really do love that they are reusable. It is so great to save money any way possible and this is an easy and cute way to do so. 



The other thing that I noticed that I loved about them is that they aren't flimsy. Oftentimes when I am baking I try to fill my paper cups and they fold over or tip. Even when I put the cups in the pan first sometimes they fall a little and become lopsided. I also have the problem where the cup becomes almost dented and my cupcake has a really odd shape to it. These silicone cups really hold their shape well and don't tip over as easily.

I also noticed that they clean really easily. The cake does not stick to them which is really nice and handy! When it is time to clean up I wash them, stack them, and put them away. They can easily compact into a tiny little stack which is convenient for storage. 

As a teacher I found these cups to be amazing. I can think of so many different things to use them for. I could use them to put paint into when we do painting projects. I could easily buy two sets and keep one on each child's desk and keep a paper clip, eraser, small pencil sharpener, etc. in it. I could also use them as behavior buckets and fill them with marbles or beads so that a student can earn a prize! I am always trying to think of ways to utilize items from my home into my classroom and these sunsella baking cups can work in both places! 

Here is some information from the company:

Product Description
Little Gems Set of 12 Silicone Baking Cups, High Quality, BPA Free - Perfect Cupcakes & Muffins Every Time - 100% Money-back Lifetime Guarantee! - Non-Stick, Dishwasher/Oven/Microwave/Freezer Safe, Durable & Reusable Bakeware - 6 Fun & Vibrant Colors, Great Gift Idea, Meets FDA Standards

Unfortunately I don't have pictures of my finished cupcakes because I thought I had sent them- then deleted them from my phone but they apparently didn't got through. (Or maybe I forgot to send them!) And I just haven't had the time to make another batch. I'll get to it though and will certainly post some of my cupcakes later on!

I highly recommend buying them if you love to bake or if you love to be creative with household objects! They are super affordable. Buy them here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment