Organic Matcha Green Tea


Hello everyone!


I drink a lot of coffee- anywhere between 2 and 4 cups a day. (Usually closer to the 4 cups than 2.) I tend to stay up late and because I am in school, nanny, etc. I wake up pretty early. I also have a lot of bad dreams that keep me up through the night so coffee is my favorite thing in the mornings & long afternoons. I know coffee isn't all that healthy- especially because I add more cream than I probably should. I cut out sugar completely- but I can't help feeling like it is an unhealthy option.

I have been trying to make my way over to teas. So when I got the opportunity to try matchaDNA  I was really excited. The first thing that I noticed about the tea is that there was a lot of it in the pouch. It will certainly last me a really long time- which is always helpful! 

I'll admit that at first I wasn't too keen on the smell but I had to remind myself that it is an organic tea product and that is going to have a natural odor that some processed teas may not have! But if it is unprocessed that is better for me anyways right?

Previously I have tried a different Matcha Green Tea and I think I liked that one's taste just a little bit better. Although I liked that taste better I think that the MatchaDNA tea was easier to use. It broke down easier and I didn't have any chunks of the tea powder! Which definitely made the texture more appealing. 

I used this tea the exact same way as I did the other- with milk in the morning for an energy boost. I did find that kept me energized just about as equally as coffee does! Which is saying a lot because I sure do need it! Although I used it simply there are tons of other ways you can use matcha tea! Check out their recipes!

I am really loving that this matchaDNA tea is not only organic- but the only ingredient is the tea. There are no preservatives, no added chemicals, it is definitely a very healthy option! 



Here is some information from the company:

ORGANIC MATCHA - GREEN TEA POWDER

USDA ORGANIC  – TESTED FOR HEAVY METALS – BPA FREE CERTIFIED - SWISS CERTIFIED ORGANIC

Take a look at our site http://www.matchadna.com and see what all the buzz is about.
Make sure to watch some of our videos to see what others think.


Matcha DNA™ tea is organically grown on sustainable forms and hand picked. It can been made as delicious tea, Lattes, Smothies, Baking or used in food like green tea ice cream and cooking.


Personally I think that the tea is worth a try! I don't know if I am ready to give up coffee completely but this is definitely a step in the right direction! You can buy yours here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment