Ultrasport Travel Towel from Shandali


Hey! 


A few weeks ago I reviewed a Yoga Towel from Shandali. I absolutely loved it and am so excited that I also got to try and review their Ultrasport Travel Towel! I think that the towel is extremely soft and feels great on my skin. I hate itchy scratchy towels, and thankfully this was not one of those! 

This towel is made to absorb sweat- you can use it while working out, or as the company suggests at the beach! The great thing about this towel is that it small and can travel well. I brought it to the beach a few times and did not feel like it was a burden to carry along with all of my other beach essentials. 

On a 90 degree day at the beach everyone sw
eats. Us ladies try to pretend that we don't sweat, we are beautiful magical creatures, but lets be real, we all do. And we all try to sneakily wipe our foreheads on our beach towel while laying in the hot sun. If you lay this towel down and lay on it it absorbs your sweat so quickly it almost feels like you aren't sweating at all! (Goodbye embarrassing beads of sweat that roll down your face!)

I can only imagine how great this works when you are working out as well! Instead of rubbing your head on your sleeve, you can use this towel!

This towel isn't just for sweat though! If you jump out of the ocean and the wind makes you cold (especially up here in New England) this towel will absorb that cold ocean water right off of you! I dried off way quicker with this towel than a beach towel- and I was extremely thankful for it. 

I have seen others use it to dry their hair from the shower as well! It is really a multi-purpose towel! 


Here is some information from the company:

Get the #1 Rated Ultrasport Travel Towel from Shandali for a Guaranteed flawless Yoga experience

--Product Description--
#1 Rated Travel Towel - MICROFIBER - Guarantee Bleed Free - Includes Hook

NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON: Lighten your load and stay dry all day long with new and advanced microfiber lightweight material
ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING: Support your active lifestyle with a towel that absorbs wetness and drys 10x as fast as a cotton towel
TRAVEL | SPORT | CAMPING | BEACH: Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel is multi-purpose towel that allows you to use the same great towel in multiple places. Enjoy it during a relaxing day at the beach, a kick-*** workout at the gym, or while you're camping out on a kayaking trip
100% MICROFIBER MATERIAL: Soft on your skin, super-durable, and extra-compact so you hardly notice it's in your bag. Take it backpacking and keep your load light
HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please return your Shandali UltraSport for a no-questions asked, full refund


If you are looking for a good absorbent towel check them out on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment