Adovia Sulfur Soap

If you follow my blog you should know by now that I love Adovia skincare products. Before I tried this line I have never had good luck with skin products simply because they either dried my skin too much, or made it too oily. I almost always broke out when I tried skin products. I basically just washed my face with soap and water.

But when I became a blogger I got a lot of opportunities to try out Adovia products. I have tried exfoliating salts, Adovia Shea Butter, Adovia Face Moisturizer, and now Adovia Sulfur soap. I have very high expectations for this line, and the soap didn't fail me.

I have combination skin and sometimes it is more oily than others. Lately it has been in the middle. This sulfur soap helps to regulate the oils in my skin and leave my face feeling soft and clean. Regular soap can make me break out sometimes so it is nice to have a soap that is made specifically to prevent that.



In addition this soap can be used on your entire body! It isn't just for your face. The sulfur in this soap really helps to keep it safe for your skin and to prevent break outs. I personally love this soap and plan on using it for quite some time.

What I love most about this company is that they use ingredients from the Dead Sea. The salts and sulfur from this sea are supposed to work wonders on skin and are, according to legeng, what Cleopatra used when she was alive! How cool is that?


Here is some information from the company:

 Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
- Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.


You can buy yours by clicking here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment