Bully Sticks


As most of you know I got a new doggy this summer! Her name is Nala and we got her from the Humane Society in Nashua, NH. Nala was a stray before we got her. We don't know how she became a stray but she had been fixed so she did belong to someone at some point in time.

When Nala first arrived here she wouldn't eat anything. She is still very cautious about eating. Sometimes we have to pick her up and bring her to her bowl. We think someone may have been mean to her while she ate in the past- but we aren't sure. Our previous dog Tidbit was the opposite. She would eat anything and everything in one bite.

When it comes to getting treats for Nala we have a hard time. She has been really picky and only eats a select few. I was given the chance to try out these Bully Sticks. These treats are all natural and they last a pretty long time with a little dog like Nala. They have a lot of protein and are very healthy for dogs.


Nala loves them! It took her a few minutes to investigate the bully stick but once she tried it she loved it. She went running to the couch and sat there eating her bully stick for quite some time. My mom was worried it would give her diarrhea like it had to her past dogs but this bully stick didn't do that!

We give Nala a new bully stick every few days and she is one happy camper. She brings it outside with her, sits in the sun that comes through the window and eats it there, she brings it around with her. It is pretty adorable. She is protective of it too. If our ferret goes over to say hi Nala gets worried the ferret is going to take the bully stick!


Here is some information from the company:

  • MORE THAN JUST ENTERTAINING YOUR DOG! Did you know that chewing gives dogs a sense of comfort calming them down? More than that, chewing on BULLY STICKS becomes a fun and natural way to CLEAN TEETH and keep them strong. This delicious long-lasting chewing treat helps to maintain your dog's oral hygiene and health.
    ALL NATURAL, 100% PURE BEEF. Our bully sticks are free of chemical, preservatives or additives. Made of dried muscle, they are Gluten-Free and Grain-Free, 100% digestible. Hard like bones, it is very difficult to break them into smaller pieces. Choose something remarkable and safe to satisfy your dog's cravings to chew.
    DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY. Low in fat, our bully sticks are a powerful source of protein. Stop feeling guilty by giving your dog unhealthy treats. You will be pleased to see how happy your dog will be with our yummy bully sticks.
    THE BEST VALUE! We offer the same or better benefits than the more expensive brands BUT we believe EVERYONE should benefit from giving their dogs the highest quality bully sticks. We have the BEST VALUE bully sticks out there! Other brands will either have bad products for a lower price or the same product for a lot more money. TRY IT NOW! You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to GAIN.
    ✭YOUR DOG HAPPY OR YOUR MONEY BACK✭ At Best for My Pets, we fully stand behind our product and we go beyond the Amazon's 30 days return policy and offer you a NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED GUARANTEE. So if your dog does not love our bully sticks or if you don't feel 100% satisfied we will refund your money. No questions asked. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to build a strong and long lasting relationship with our customers. TRY IT TOTALLY RISK FREE! NO EMPTY PROMISES!
Overall Nala is very happy with her bully sticks and so are we! If you have a doggy I highly recommend giving them a try!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

34 comments :

  1. My dog, Milo, loves getting treats, so I will have to get him some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to meet a dog that doesn't love bully sticks! I don't know what it is but my dogs go crazy over them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this is a sure hit for the dogs and pups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My childhood dog would react in the most hilarious ways to the word treat, I bet he would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to tell my neighbor about these. She has been looking for healthier treats for her dogs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like he is enjoying his treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your puppy is so cute. Glad to hear she likes these snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww. I'm so glad she found an awesome forever home! You guys are so great for working with her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I hear that someone has saved a pet it really warms my heart and especially when they find forever homes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dog loves these.. when she sees that we have bought them she goes nuts.. i guess that makes her pretty smart.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a cute little dog. So glad she has a owner who cares for her and gives her good food.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of this brand before. Will pass on to others that have pets. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nala sure looks like she enjoys her treat! My dog doesn't care for treats in the slightest which is a shame really.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad your puppy found a snack he loves. I'll keep these in mind if we ever own a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like she really likes them! Sounds like she has herself a nice new home!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My pups love bully sticks, too. I only give them when I can carefully watch them though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, lucky our dog will love this too, even our cat might love this. LOL they always fight

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nala is adorable! This really makes me miss my puppy! I will have to treat her to these snacks when I get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nala is so cute! I need to try these treats for my puppy! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. My dog, Olive, loves these, too! Nala is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful that you've found something for picky Nala.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm going to try it for my lovely Sparkle. She loves anything that will keep her busy and to chew. Somtimes she can be picky though.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We don't have a dog but when we get one I will be buying these great sticks. My brother has two dogs. Maybe I'll get them some for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. She really did take to the bully stick. That's adorable how much she enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your lil Nala she is adorable and looks like she really enjoys the treats. I wonder if they have some treats for dogs with kidney failure who can't have much protein like my old man. Thanks for sharing I will have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't have a dog but I have a lot of friends who does. I don't think I have seen this brand at stores either. I'll inform my friends about this 'new' brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL! bully sticks! that is too cute! I have to find a few fur-friends to make these treats their holiday gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a very cool treat. I have two dogs who would love to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  29. It nice that it claims to calm them down. I don't have any dogs, I'm a cat lady... But, I'm sharing with my sister for her doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That's so great that the Bully Sticks make her run to eat them like that! My parents have an old dog that has gotten to be wary about food. I wonder if he'd react the same way as Nala.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've never heard of bully sticks before, than again I don't have any pets, that could be why.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Every puppy would surely love to have this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. These look like great dog treats! I'll to buy some for my dog-owning friends!

    ReplyDelete