InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask

Recently I chopped off all of my hair. (10 inches!) But before that my hair knotted, frizzed, and got extremely tangled extremely fast. I was always jumping from conditioner to conditioner to find the best one to fix all of my problems


Recently I got to try InstaNatural Argan Oil and I fell in love. I took about the size of a quarter and let it sit in my hair for 10 - 15 minutes after I had shampooed. Once it sat I rinsed it out and went about my regular routine. Super simple!

It really made a huge difference in the texture of my hair. My hair felt softer for longer, it didn't tangle quite as quickly, and it had a lot less frizz!

My mom saw it sitting in the shower and has been using it ever since. She loves it too! 

The Argan Oil has restorative ingredients that really make a huge difference in hair. It has green tea, vitamins, shea butter, and many different kinds of oils! I love the natural feel the Argan Oil Mask has and I love that it is a healthy option for my hair.

A lot of conditioners are jam packed with chemicals and I find that a lot of frizz & detangle products really dry out hair or make the texture crunchy. (Kind of like hair spray.)

I found that this A
rgan oil mask worked wonders on my hair and didn't have any negatives! 

I use it once a week as a deep conditioner to keep my hair healthy and strong. My mom uses it every day as a regular conditioner now because she loves it so much. Both ways are working well for us. We already know we need to buy a second container of it soon!


Here is some information from the company:

Our Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Its restorative ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil & Vitamin B5 - work together to penetrate hair deep down and deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine. This intensive blend full of organic ingredients also serves to strengthen hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors.

Key Active Ingredients:
+ Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5


I highly recommend trying out this product! You can get it from amazon by clicking here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment