Limm Sport Armband Review

Working out has become a major part of my life. Whether I am at Pilates, taking Nala for a walk, or at the gym, I try to get in some form of exercise often. When I am on a walk or at the gym I really enjoy listening to my own music. However I am a huge clutz and have dropped my phone while working out various times.

And lets face it ladies- the majority of us prefer workout clothes that are cute as opposed to bulky clothes right? Our yoga pants don't exactly have the best pockets for a big iPhone. Most yoga pants don't even have a pocket! So we are forced to hold out phone. This is a problem because as I already mentioned, I drop it a lot, and I hate having my hands tied to my phone when I am working out. It is annoying. 



I was super excited to get the opportunity to try out and review the Limm Sport Armband! This armband solves all of these problems! It slides onto my arm and I put my phone in it. I am still able to access the screen if I need to, but my hands are free. I also like how the band stays on my arm. It doesn't slide off! It also has a spot to put your house key! 

I found it to be really easy to get my phone in and out of the armband. This is important because if there were an emergency or a phone call it is important to be able to get to the phone quickly! I also like how the screen is protected by plastic in case it happens to rain while I am outside! Weather is random, especially here in New England. 

I used the Samsung Galaxy S4 with this armband, but it is compatible with the iPhone as well! 


Here is some information from the company:


Product Features: 
- Access all your device's buttons and features
- Insert/remove device quickly and conveniently
- Elastic Velcro strap stays tightly and securely attached to your arm
- Lycar and Neoprene case is very lightweight and provides comfort
- Protection against heavy sweating as well as light rain
- Front/back screen protectors
- Key holder
- Hand-washable

Please kindly notice that the armband fits arm sizes of 10-3/4" to 16-1/8" in circumference.

PLEASE NOTICE:
1- Armband is compatible with iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 4 and 4s (all of these without a case).
2- Armband is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 (without a case).
3- Armband fits ARM SIZES of 10-3/4" to 16-1/8" in circumference.


I highly recommend checking this product out! It would make a great holiday gift for a fitness loving friend or family member! You can buy it here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment