September Social Bliss Box!

I wish that I had a full time job so that I could afford a subscription to Social Bliss. Their boxes always put a smile on my face. This is my second box and I love it just as much as the first one. Let me preface this by saying as I opened my box I found that my selfie of me in the beach hat from last box was on the booklet for this month's box! How funny is that? It is also on their facebook page and their website!



This month the theme for the Social Bliss box was "Fortune Favors The Bold". This box had only four items in it this month but I personally loved each one so I was okay with only receiving four. (I think last month had a few more small items.) 


The first item I want to talk about is the super adorable clutch bag. This Two-Toned Tyra Clutch by Urban Expressions is flat out gorgeous. It is a color blocked bag with gold accents. It has a gold chain that can either be used or easily tucked inside the bad. I have been looking for a smaller bag to bring out with me when I go to a bar with Nick because he is getting sick of holding my phone and wallet for me- and this is definitely it! I have worn it about 5 times already and I only got it last week. This bag has a retail value of $49! 

The second item in this month's box is a Sterling Silver Pyramid Midi Ring by Belcho USA.  This is a super tiny ring with a little pyramid on it. At first I was taken aback because there is no way it was going to fit on my finger. Then I read the booklet that explains it is worn on the middle of the finger as either a stackable piece or a stand alone.  I also read that this brand gives a percentage of their profits to children's and animal rescue charities! How sweet is that? The suggest retail for this ring is $30.


The third item is a Linked Halos Necklace by Space. This necklace is absolutely beautiful. The black and gold matches the clutch perfectly but is also just a super classy look. This necklace symbolizes the power of unity! This necklace could be worn as a layered piece or as a stand alone. Personally I would wear it as a stand alone- but thats just me! It has a retail value of $15.

The last item in the box is the New Bold Lacquer Mascara by Revlon. I personally don't need a mascara right now because I have one that I love but it is always good to have an extra one lying around in case mine runs out. I wont bring my favorite one out with me in fear of losing it so I could I always keep this one in my bag for needed touch ups throughout a night out! Revlon is a great and trusted brand! The retail value of this is $8.

In total the retail value of this box is $102 and I only paid $39. I would love to keep up my subscription with this box but I just don't make enough money currently. I highly recommend trying them out for at least one month! It is like Christmas or your birthday every month. It really is great. Check them out here!


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

25 comments :

  1. What cool stuff! I'd not heard of this box before. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! How awesome that your picture was used?!! This is the first I'm hearing about this box, so I'm definitely going to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a lot of great stuff in there. I love that halo necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of items! I love the necklace, it is so stylish and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clutch and the necklace! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These things are the things my wife would love to be getting monthly..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great stuff, this is my first rime hearing about this box. I like the little clutch bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really Cool Stuff on this box! Love the "Linked Halos Necklace"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in the same boat! Social Bliss is on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute pic! You're famous now :) Love that you wrote a great review for products you seem to be enjoying. Anything that puts a smile on our face is a WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a box full of goodies. How cool is that to open the box and see your face on the booklet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like some great things in there! So many great options to choose from for these monthly subscriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome looking box. I've been wanting to try that Revlon mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  14. At least you get good value for the price. The initial cost is pretty high for a subscription box though but if you like it, that's all that matters,

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that clutch! Seems like that was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That clutch bag really looked great. I hope you can also share with us the compartments inside. I am a fan of those small and handy bags with great organizers so I can keep my things neat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love subscription boxes. You'll get more than what you paid for! I love those items!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That box looks awesome! You get a lot of fun things. I like the clutch the most, though I don't see myself carrying a clutch with so many other things to carry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a great box. I love subscription boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this looks like an amazing box, wish I had something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. There's a clutch bag?! That's awesome! It's nice too! That clutch itself is worth more than the monthly subscription fee!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everything in this box is really cool, but I can't believe that had a clutch purse in there! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always drool over those monthly box subscriptions

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is such a neat box! I think I may have to get a full time job too so I could afford them all the time. Especially if it comes with a clutch purse every month!

    ReplyDelete