Michael Todd Soniclear Review

I usually wash my face with just soap and water. I knew that it wasn't the most effective way to clean my skin but it was the easiest. Soap and water didn't make my skin oily or too dry. It was simple and easy. Recently I have been wondering if soap and water was doing enough for my face. Every day I put on foundation, bronzer, and blush. I couldn't help but worry that all of that makeup has been building up in my pores.

I was so excited to get the chance to use the Micahel Todd Soniclear facial cleanser! I have seen similar cleansers in Sephora, Target, Walmart, etc. but have never been able to splurge on one despite wanting to. It is just too hard as a college student to buy these expensive products- even if they are worth it! 




I opened up my Soniclear and charged it immediately. The charging directions were very simple. As it charged I read the directions. I learned that this Soniclear Facial Cleanser has different speeds for different skin types! I think that this is such a great feature because not all skin is the same. I also learned that this brush isn't just for my face! The Michael Todd Soniclear comes with a brush for your face and a larger brush for your body. The Soniclear will automatically know which brush is attached and will adjust to fit that need. The brush has a timing system so that you aren't over-washing or under-washing your face and body. This brush can be used with a cleanser, or if you're like me, just soap! 

I got this cleansing tool a couple of weeks ago and I have used it almost every day. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using it. I think that my skin glows more under my makeup because it doesn't have yesterday's make up on as well. My skin is so clean that it glows! When I am done using it I can truly feel that my skin is healthier and cleaner. When I use it I don't have to press down hard because the brush itself is already doing all of the work. I just simply move it around my face.

My skin is sensitive so I use the sensitive setting and I haven't had any problems with skin irritation! I have paired it both with a cleanser and with regular soap and I found that both were effective. 

I forgot to mention the best part - this product can be used in the shower! I personally find this very convenient. By using it in the shower I wont be making a mess of my sink and I can do it while I let my conditioner soak in my hair. 

I highly recommend trying this product. It has done wonders for both my face and my body. My skin is a lot smoother, a lot cleaner, and a lot healthier! I love it! My mom is begging me to buy some extra brush heads so that she can swap them and use it too! It is that good! 

When you buy the product you get the Soniclear device, 1 Facial Head Brush with a cover, 1 Body Head Brush with a cover, 1 charging cord, and 1 charging stand. The product also has a really good warranty program!

If you want to buy it click here! I highly suggest that you do!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment