Arvazallia Hair Products Review

With the holiday season here I am very concerned with how I look. Pictures are always being taken at different events and personally I want to look great in all of them. That is why it is so important to find products that enhance my different features. I want my hair and skin to look healthy and vibrant. 

I recently got the opportunity to try the Arvazallia Curl Defining Cream and the Argan Oil Hair Treatment. I was extremely excited to get to try such a high end brand. My hair is my favorite feature and I want to find the best products to take care of it. 


I tried the Argan Oil Hair Treatment first. I immediately noticed that the bottle, unlike most hair products, was glass instead of plastic. Although it is more luxurious I fear that I will easily drop it and it will shatter all over my room. I am a huge klutz and I know there is a very good chance that I will drop it. I also noticed though that it smells really great! I love when hair or beauty products have a nice smell to it. I think it makes a huge difference on whether or not I will like the product. 

After trying it for about a week I have come to the decision that I like this argan oil treatment. It helped my hair feel smooth and look shiny. I could tell that my hair was a lot healthy after just a few uses. However, I really had to pay attention to how much oil I put in my hair. You only need a tiny bit. If you use too much it becomes a little greasy-looking. I also found that I liked to use it when my hair was wet, not dry. When I put it on dry hair I felt that it made my hair a little heavy and greasy-looking.  I think that my hair naturally gets greasy-looking quickly, so I have to be very careful with the products that I use. When used moderately and with wet hair this product worked well for me.

I also tried the Curl Defining Cream. I don't curl my hair often but when I do I really want it to come put perfect. I have tried various products to help me with my curls but nothing has had a lasting impact with me. However, I really loved this one. I did not get a greasy look to my hair when I used this, and I found that my curls were not frizzy like they typically are. The bottle said to activate with a diffuser but I did not do that. I just let my hair naturally dry. I noticed a huge change in texture. 

Overall I enjoyed using the Arvazallia hair products. I think that they are a luxurious brand with a lot to offer women. I know that when using these two products my hair will be flawless for the holidays! 

Check out their products on amazon by clicking here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment