Curva Artisan Double Wall Glasses

I have been gathering items to keep for when I move out eventually. I know that I will need decorations, dishes, furniture, fans, blankets, electronics, etc. So when I see something cool and affordable I grab it and put it aside. 

I was super excited to get the chance to review these Curva Artisan Double Wall Glasses because I knew they would be great to have when I move out someday! These glasses are made out of heat and shatter resistant glass. They are also have two walls, meaning that hands wont get hot when holding a hot drink! The selling point for me though is that they are durable because I tend to drop things, trip over things, and pretty much just break a lot of stuff.



I have used the glasses a couple of times and I really do like them. I think that they look really cool, and will definitely be great to serve at a party or event. I haven't broken any yet- which means they really are durable! I also tried them with hot tea and I have to say that my hands did stay cool! I think thats a really cool feature. I do think that I would need a bigger glass for coffee though. 

The box came with four glasses and each glass is a little different. I do like how each glass is different but I typically like my sets to all look alike. However, the glasses all have such a similar look that it is easy to tell that they are part of a cohesive set. 

Overall I really like these glasses and I think they are a great addition to any home, whether it is a first home or a home you have had for 20 years! They are fun, durable, and useful. 


Here is some information from the company:

~Made of durable, heat resistant, mouth-blown borosilicate glass of the finest quality, the CURVA is the latest addition to the Ozeri Artisan Series of award-winning handcrafted drinkware. Borosilicate glass is stronger than common glass, shatter-resistant, and with the CURVA's double-walled design, it offers the ultimate insulation to maintain drinks at their ideal temperature. The CURVA's unique double wall design suspends drinks within an inner wall for an attention-grabbing optical effect. Each glass is made to keep your hands cool even with your hottest drinks, and free of condensation with your chilled beverages. The patent-pending CURVA is great for coffee, cappuccinos, hot or iced teas, cocktails, frozen beverages and much more. Each set contains four unique, handmade glasses designed for lifetime use. The CURVA glasses are completely dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe, and ship in an elegantly printed and carefully packaged box with a 1 year warranty

Check them out on Amazon! I highly recommend them!

I got this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are mine.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment