Geek Fuel Subscription Box Review

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a little bit of a geek. I enjoy a good video game, super hero movies, comics, and fantasy stories. These worlds are so easy to escape to when this one gets a little too crazy. Needless to say I enjoy geeky products too!


That is why I was so excited to find out about a new subscription box company called Geek Fuel. Geek Fuel is a monthly subscription box that works to bring subscribers the "freshest products from movies, television, comics, gaming, and pop culture." Each month the box will have a bunch of awesome products, including digital downloads, for their customers. Some of these products are exclusive collectibles! 

When I got my Geek Fuel box in the mail I was very excited. I opened it up and noticed that the box was extremely full with things. I couldn't wait to pick through them! 


The first item in the box is an Armor Hunters #1 by Valiant. This is a comic about Armor Hunters fighting the X-O Manowar armor. This is a first edition chrome cover. I have to admit that though I enjoy geeky things I have never bought or owned a comic book. I am pretty pumped that this is my first one ever! The pictures are really spectacular and the story grabbed my attention. I don't want to go into detail though because I believe it is worth checking out!


The second item that I saw was a deck of cards. These cards aren't your typical cards, they are The Princess Bride Playing Cards Deck. These cards have pictures on them that were inspired from the movie! I know that tons of people are obsessed with this movie, making these cards a huge hit!

The third item in the box was a Halo Alpha Mega Bloks Minifigure Mystery Pack. The package does not tell you which figurine is inside making the mystery extremely exciting. I personally liked this item a lot because Nick and I have played a good amount of Halo together on my xBox. We bought it a while back when we were bored and he is always needing to explain to me how to play because I am horrible at shooting games even though I love them. 


The fourth thing I noticed in the box was a Star Wars Pez Candy.  I got the Chewbacca one! Star Wars is a staple Geek Movie. All geeks have seen it. Most people in general have seen it! Chewbacca is my favorite Star Wars character so I was excited to see this in my Geek Fuel box. Pez candies also remind me of my Yia Yia because she got them for me every year at Christmas. That memory makes me love this pez even more!


The fifth item in the box is a poster called "Eye of the Sauron Poster". It is a recipe for a pasta that resembles The Eye so that the hobbits will be distracted from the ring! I think it is a cute poster and an even cuter recipe. I know quite a few geeks who would love it if someone made them that eye pasta! The recipe and poster come from Kitchen Overlord.

The sixth and final major item is the Limited Edition Alpha Geek Fuel Graphic Tee. This tee is limited edition. Mine says it is t-shirt 15 out of 300! I personally think the robot on the shirt is adorable and I will definitely be wearing this t-shirt.


Overall I was very impressed with Geek Fuel. I have tried a variety of subscription boxes and this one really seems to understand its customers! It provides fun geeky items that are one of a kind! The only thing I wish they did differently is to include the retail price of each item. I think it is always nice to compare that price with what I paid for the box.

Geek Fuel has four subscription options. You can pay $17.90 + Shipping and Handling per month for a monthly subscription. There are also options for 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year subscriptions. To learn more about the prices for each type of subscription click here

With the holidays coming up, I think that Geek Fuel would be a great consideration as a gift for your geek! Whether you have a geeky significant other, daughter or son, sibling, friend, or even parent, this subscription box would make a wonderful holiday gift! It really does provide wonderful products at an afforable price. And honestly, who doesn't love getting fun things in the mail? 

Let your geek flag fly and order a box today!
Gleam Subscription Box Giveaway

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. This looks like a great sub box! I love a subscription box that has one of a kind items. Thanks so much for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I would love this! I am such a Geek. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete