One Direction Lip Gloss, Mascara, and Nailpolish Review

I have posted a couple of times now about the wonderful make up line by One Direction. Earlier today I posted about their limited edition tins. This post is about three different sets that you can buy for yourself or as a gift!

The three sets are: lip gloss, mascara, and nail polish. Each set has an item by Harry, Niall, and Louis. My favorite set is the lip gloss set but I will go into details about all three!



Starting with my favorite set- the lip gloss. There are three EV Reactive Color-Changing Lip Glosses in this package. The lip glosses shine as-is throughout the day but become a neon color in the UV black light at night! The three original colors are "Through the Dark", ""Kiss You", and "Taken". Not only are these lip glosses fun but they are made with natural oils and Vitamin E to keep your lips soft and hydrated throughout the day! These lip glosses can be work alone or with the One Direction Lipsticks for a bolder look.  I don't really go into UV black lights, so I haven't witnessed the change of color. However I do really love the original day colors! The "Taken" pink lip gloss is my favorite! 

The limited edition Mascara comes in blue, pink, and yellow. You might be asking why on earth anyone would want yellow or pink eye lashes- and in my opinion you are very justified in doing so. That was my thought when I first saw the package. After looking at it further I found that the mascara can be used in hair too! The box says that you can add the color to just the tips of your lashes if you want to, or to the whole lash for a bold look! You can swipe the mascara along your hair for bold colored highlights. To be honest- I have not tried either one because that is simply not my style. However I do think for young girls or adventurous girls this could be a really fun product!

The third package I received is a package of Nail Polish and Nail Toppings. Like the lip gloss these nail polishes are UV reactant! The three colors are called "Happily", "Moments" and "Diana". The nail toppings are little jars of glitter that you can dip your entire nail in, or just sprinkle on top for a lighter accent. These are called "Star", "Kicks", and "Not Afraid." I found that the nail polishes and toppings lasted a really long time! 


These make up kits were released into stores in November. You can buy them at Macys, Dillards, Boscov's, Stage Stores, Beauty Brands, and Lord & Taylors. You can also click here to find out more information about them! 

Sponsored by Brandbacker

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments :