Wade & Bella Not Too Tights Review

Dresses are my favorite thing to wear. They are easy to put on, comfortable, flattering, and they make me look very put together! When I say I love them I'm not kidding - I have over 80 dresses in my closet! Unfortunately, Massachusetts has a long and freezing cold winter season. Once fall starts it I need to wear tights with my dresses. So naturally I have a lot of those too! I have fleece-lined tights, leggings that I will wear if it is really cold, and regular tights. 

What is one thing that all of those tights have in common? An annoying, uncomfortable waist band. 

Every woman who has worn tights knows that they roll down, squeeze you, and are just in general uncomfortable to wear. That is why I was so excited to get the chance to review Wade & Bella Not Too Tights. These tights are designed to stop that unfortunate muffin top that often occurs when wearing tights.



They have a large waist band that is supposed to feel like the waist band of yoga pants. It is also designed to be flat underneath your clothing - goodbye annoying tights-roll! They come in three different styles: black, polka dot, and diamond. 

As I write this I am actually wearing the polka dot ones! Each pair of tights is $20.00. They are also one size fits all. 

I like these tights, but not as much as I thought I would. I admit that they are very comfortable and stylish- two very important things. But I didn't find that the waist band worked like they said it would. I still find my tights bunching up and rolling throughout the day! When they are not rolled they don't create the muffin top and they are very flattering. But the minute they roll it creates an unflattering look.


I believe that the problem is that they don't have various sizes. I personally don't believe anything should ever be one size fits all. People are different sizes - it is as plain as that. I don't care how stretchy the material is what fits me at a size 11 is not going to fit a girl who is a size 2 the same way. 

I think that if you are a small individual these tights will fit you and that their claims will be true. But for me personally I didn't find that they worked like they said they would. However, I still wear them because they are cute and as I mentioned all of my tights do that so it doesn't make a huge difference for me.

The best way to know if they work for you is to give them a try! Click here to go to their website


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment