Liztek Bluetooth Portable Speaker

I love music. I have over 2,000 songs on my phone, have been to about 20 concerts, and constantly have music playing. Music is a great way to escape from stress and problems. It has been my escape since middle school.

Since iPods became popular an important item to own has always been a speaker that connects to an apple device. I remember my first iPod speaker being pink, tiny, and battery operated. Now that most people keep our music on our phones we don't want our phones tied down to a speaker. We want to be able to leave the speaker across the room or yard and keep our phones by our sides.

That is why the Liztek Bluetooth Portable Speaker is so great! It connects to all types of devices: smart phones, iPads, and MP3 players. It can be connected through bluetooth or through an audio jack! It has a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 6 hours, which is convenient if you need it for an afternoon at the beach where plugging in is not an option.



I got the opportunity to try out this bluetooth speaker and I really like it! It is very loud- which is great for the summer party my family always throws. My yard stretches over a long distance and the pool is very far away from the food so it is important that the music reaches both areas! I have mostly been using this speaker in my room when I am studying or just relaxing so I haven't been using its great loudness quite yet but I know in the summer I will be! 

I also think that this product would work great on the beach! It is small and lightweight so it is easy to pack into a beach bag. 

Another thing about this speaker that I think is cool is that you can answer or ignore a call right from the speaker. I haven't used this feature yet because I really dislike speaker phone but if you are near the speaker and not near your phone it is a great way to answer the phone without running like a crazy person across the yard or room to your phone! 

This speaker can be bought on Amazon! Check it out! 


I got this product free in exchange for an honest review. 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. This is a great little Bluetooth Speaker with a big sound to it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Bluetooth Speaker with great sound. It is clear and clean sounding.

    ReplyDelete